Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Grand Opening of my Etsy Store!

Hey everyone!

Well, I've finally taken pictures, written descriptions, and posted my jewellery creations on Etsy!  My store is open for business!  I've sold quite a few items just through people I know... it seems like everyone loves the bird's nest necklaces!  Anyways, just thought I'd post my creations here for you to browse.  Contact me through here or through my Etsy store if you'd like to make a purchase!

 Bird on a Leaf Dangle Earrings - $15.00



 
Bird's Nest Necklace - $15.00




Bluebird Pendant Necklace with Green Ceramic Bead Detailing (One-of-a-Kind!) - $25.00


Onyx & Dyed Jade Earrings with Wire Wrapping Design - $18.00



         
                                                        Elegant Glass Pearl Bib Necklace - $50.00


Red Tulip Dangle Earrings - $10.00


Turquoise Howlite Necklace with Swirled Amber Glass Bead Accents - $20.00



Fossil Jasper Earrings with Wire Wrapping Detailing - $17.00


Fall Colours Wrapped Bangle Bracelet - $14.00 

Click HERE for my Etsy shop!

Click HERE to become a fan of my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online